- Cut the tattoo designs along the edge of the print. Leave a small white border.
- Make sure your skin is clean & dry. Avoid hairy areas & don’t stretch your skin so the tattoo won’t look wrinkly. Carefully peel off the plastic film & place the image side of the tattoo down on your skin.
- Hold a wet cloth or tissue on the tattoo paper for 30 seconds.
- Peel or slide off the paper & let your tattoo dry.
(Images belong to @TheRandomClubPh. Please DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT CREDIT OR PERMISSION.)
- The shine from the tattoo will fade within 24 hours.
- You can rub a bit of sunscreen to make the tattoo look more matte on your skin.
- If your tattoo gets a bit dirty, GENTLY rub the tattoo with soap and water.
- Our tattoos are waterproof and will usually last 2-5 days depending on your placement, daily activity, and skin type. Tattoos won’t last long on oily, hairy, and sweaty skin.
- Avoid rubbing and putting oils and hot water as much as possible.
- To remove, rub the tattoo with water or baby oil working from the edges in.
- Store in a dry place away from moisture and direct sunlight. Exposure to these elements before application may cause the tattoo to stick to the plastic film.
- Tattoos must be used up within a year from date of purchase. Tattoos that are stored for a long time will become unpeelable.